Friday, March 23, 2012

A little bit of truth

In my Pintrest browsings I came across this piece not too long ago....



I immediately thought "So true!!" Do you know how many times I have stopped myself from saying things or doing things because I was afraid of being wrong?! Whilst people may not want to admit it, I am almost positive that I am not the only one out there with this ridiculous fear. Yes, I said it, ridiculous. Why is it that despite the fact that we have been taught (well I was at least) that being wrong is not a crime; that it is in fact good for us because we can, and will learn from our mistakes, that we continuously get in our own way?! Do you know? Because I don't? Yes, I can conjure up a few reasons, but none of them seem good enough. Especially when all it boils down to being able to accept the fact that I can be wrong and it isn't the end of the world because it is a learning experience and guess what? Life goes on....(wait, what now?!) Life can be, not only more creative but so much richer!! I want to test this theory, will you test it with me?!


Yours,

Here's to hoping... : )















No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services