Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy tuesday lovers!!

So I had this shirt when I was younger, it was really pretty and I believe that it was one of my favourites. It had a sunflower in the middle, with little bees buzzing all around it and by each bee it had different phrases, which I would categorise as words of encouragement. For example "Bee honest; Bee happy; Bee yourself..." and so went the parade. Then today I saw this picture...

Source: Pintrest via this blog

...and it reminded me of that shirt. So as an encouragement to all, I know that it is extremely hard not to conform in this day especially when it seems like every other thing and person is screaming at us to conform. But stand your ground and be true to yourself, in the end it will be worth it and you will be the better for it! As for me I would reaaalllyyy love to be usually awesome self *toot toot* [kiddinggggg :-)] in these babies....


Jimmy Choo: Cruise 12, Sugar


Just looking at these shoes kept me going during exams last year...*sigh* I thought many a time "to credit? or not to credit?" I decided not to credit :( At $1500 USD, when all that's coming into my pocket is the steadily declining Jamaican dollar? Doubtful.......


Yours,


Wishing you a lovely bee-ing yourself day...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services