Friday, March 30, 2012

Blue by Design

So after four anatomy classes today and a Law and Governance foundations class (all back to back) I left school feeling tired and drained beyond belief. So I pretty much came home looking forward to a relaxing evening and hoping for something to make me smile. I was checking my email and guess what greeted me? Why, Mr. Choo in all his wondrous glory of course!! It was a 'Pop of Colour' promotion and of course my search option was blue *smilessheepishly* "I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel soooo baaadddddddddddd" (admit it, you chuckled at least a little *fingerscrossed*)










Now as for the last shoe I don't usually go for opened toed shoes just because they seem to hurt my toes, but they absolutely had to make it here tonight. Aren't they just fantabulous?! These items definitely brightened up my night. Have a wonderful weekend lovelies...:-)

Yours,

Oooh la la Monsieur Choo!  :  -)



No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services