Thursday, August 9, 2012

ONE, TWO, THREE, Sweeeeeeeeeeeep!!!




WOW!!! Can you just imaging the excitement in Jamaica today?!





         

   

I was really at a loss for words! I really had Martina of the Netherlands pegged as the wildcard in this race, if Weir didn't get the bronze medal I would have expected him to have it but bwoy was I surprised.....




I was at work when the race was run and let me tell you, thank God for the person who started putting televisions in waiting rooms, because without it I probably would have balled. I'm pretty sure Jamaica stopped for that 19.32 seconds before Usain Bolt grasped the gold; the 19.44 seconds that Yohan Blake took home the silver; and the 19.84 seconds that Warren grabbed on to the bronze. 


Not just Jamaica, but the whole world!!

This man had time to do push ups?!



Do a victory lap together.


Another victory lap, take some pictures....


some more pictures....really Weir?! Gang signs?! 


Since the Track and Field events for the Olympics started, Jamaica has been writing history. And you know what?! A tek it to dem wi ago tek it to dem!!



Yours,

Still more to coooommmeeeee.... ; -)


No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services