Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good To Remember


Something to think about. I have fallen into the trap of putting myself down because something is not perfect or just right. Completely ignoring the fact that I wouldn't have gotten to this point if I was not trying my hardest, and guess what? I also would not have gotten to this point if I had not improved on where I was before. If I was still where I was at the start, then, sad to say, my life for all intents and purposes would be pointless. So we must learn to accept the fact that baby steps are OK as long as we're moving(slightly paraphrased from Chris Gardener's book "Start Where You Are"). This advice is not necessarily applicable only for working out, it can be used and applied in everyday life and situations. So remember, keep working at it. Never give up! Progress is key!


Yours,

Lizzie... ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services