Friday, October 19, 2012

Out of Sight Out of Mind

I have always had issues with that phrase. I don't agree. I suppose it depends on the context you take it in. Some days I think "Yeah, that makes complete sense". Other days I think "What a load...." Whenever something is out of sight for me it is, more often than not it is ever present in my mind. It's usually something that I want, so I suppose it is self imposed out of sightness (haha). All this to say that I miss my bloggie :-(. You may be out of sight but you are definitely not out of mind!

 I always have plans to become an expert organiser so that I will have time for everything that I want to do and be a wiz at school...... Life laughs at me quite often :-) Until that comes to fruition, I leave you with something else that I wish life would hand me on a silver platter, preferably with a matching outfit......

Yours,

Till next time...:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services