Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mr. Choo and the Union Jack

I had to throw away a bag today. It was a bag that I had for many years. Why did I have to throw it away you might ask? I had begun to strip. Strip? Yes, strip. I went out to dinner with some friends and it was a wonderful night. Right throughout however, I kept brushing something off my shoulder. I was very confused, of course. I started to freak out, "Was my skin stripping?! That's disgusting!! Wait, why is it red?" It wasn't until I got home and took my bag off that I realised, My bag is destroyeeedddddddd weeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Then I looked and noticed that the straps weren't the only thing dying on me. The rest of the bag was too, with just a touch of the hand, literally. How on earth did it last the night?! I wondered. I pouted and complained, then I went upstairs. It sat in my room for two weeks until tonight when I decided it was finally time to let go and that I was never going to find a way to salvage it. It was a very sad moment. Tears.....

So I did some retail therapy(the window version of course)......*happiness*......




Did you know the Union Jack used to be Jamaica's Flag?! Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when....



Yes I want all three pairs of shades. So sue me....



To sparkle or to shine? That is the question!



Replacement maybe ; -)


Happy Coronation day Queen Elizabeth!!!

Yours,

Ohhhh Monsieur Choo how you make me smile... ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services