Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The ideal gift....

My love for books knows no bounds. I have been reading for as long as I can remember. I fell by the wayside a little a couple years ago, but praise Jesus I found my way back!! I saw this on Pintrest but found the original source on 9gag which is one of the funniest sites I have ever come across. They have so many pictures with random commentary that has me rolling!! 


This picture says it all. I really could not have said it any better myself and I wouldn't dare try. A close friend and I have more often than not, commented on the indefectible nature of this scene. When I saw this picture I said, I MUST share. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie of all time and when I watch it I can't help being a tad jealous of Belle. I mean come on, she got a LIBRARY!!! In what world is that not awesome?!?! *sighness*


Yours,

I thought I was the only one.... : -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services