Thursday, January 31, 2013

Replay Cheeseplay......

When I fall in love with a song I play it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER. So now i'm sure you're wondering...."Well, big deal...who doesn't?" Yeah...I think I take it to the next level. For the past five days (yes, five) "Locked out of Heaven" has been on repeat, and when I say repeat I mean REPEAT. It's ridiculous! I do this every time I discover a song that I absolutely adore. Yes I know that this song by is probably, by industry standards, falling to the wayside if it hasn't already reached there; however I just discovered it's amazingness (is that a word?). Mainly because i've been fighting out Bruno Mars ever since the atrocity that was "Grenade". Thank God I gave this song a chance!

The vocals are beyond awesome, you can hear the feeling in this song (as you usually do in all his songs), and when you watch the video that I am going to post please tell me you think this should have been the video as well....hee hee : -).

This clip of him performing live in Paris is by far the best performance i've ever seen of him (i've only seen this one but it is really good, so i feel comfortable saying it's the best ;)). I can tell that he and his band are genuinely enjoying themselves. I like to see that in an artiste; and boooyyyyy can he move his waist(see 3:40) ....hahaha. He really is a talented individual, I mean the performance sounds exactly like the recording, except for a few minor changes which still sound good in the song!! Idk man idk I could go on and on and on and on......but i think you should just watch the video........


"Locked out of Heaven" Live in Paris


Yours,

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......... : -)



No comments:

Post a Comment

d.e.b Errand and Referral Services